Exercise your Rights of access and erasure
You can exercise your rights of access and erasure to your personal data collected via Cookies and other similar technologies by filling out the following form.
We wish to draw your attention to the fact that Sirdata does not collect any nominative information such as names, first names, postal addresses or email addresses. That means we cannot ensure the authenticity of the identity you provide us with.
Consequently, to fulfil your request, we ask you to provide us with:
• Your identifier of the Sirdata Cookie. By clicking here, you can find the identifier associated with the internet browser of the Device you are curretly using.
• A statement on honour that you are the only user of the Device or has exclusive control over the use of the Device whose Data may have been collected by Sirdata.
– If it is likely that said Device may have been used by a third party (example: spouse, adult child, family, friend…) with your agreement or without any objection, you must also undertake to obtain the agreement of said third parties in writing.
– This statement providing the consent of third parties having used that said Device will enable us to satisfy the request for access or erasure, insofar as said access request is likely to reveal information about the browsing history of said third parties.
• A valid proof of identity.